Health care is for patients—like you. When it doesn’t work for patients, it just doesn’t work. Somewhere in the progression of government intrusion into the exam room, bureaucratic red tape in medicine, impersonal and expensive care, and the blatant stripping away of patient privacy, this important fact was forgotten.
That’s why we’ve introduced The Wedge of Health Freedom – a nationwide initiative to return to a system where patients are put first again and doctors have the freedom to provide the best possible care.
It’s the answer for Americans who believe it’s time for outside management and control of the patient-doctor relationship to end. The Wedge restores the compassionate heart of health care.
The Wedge keeps outsiders out. American patients are only beginning to understand the truth that third-party involvement by government and managed care corporations — from the first dollar of care to the last dollar — is the reason why health care is so expensive. Doctors tired of the bureaucratic controls and costs are increasingly dropping out of insurance contracts and opting out of Medicare.
When you see a doctor in The Wedge, something incredible happens.
- Your visit won’t feel rushed and you’ll be able to ask all your questions.
- You will be the full focus of the doctor’s attention, with personal touch, eye contact and listening ear.
- House calls may once again be made available to you.
- You will choose the doctor, the practice, the surgery center, and eventually, as The Wedge grows, the hospital of your choice.
- The doctor’s office will once again be a safe place where your confidentiality is protected and medical ethics are upheld.
- Prices for your care will be affordable and reasonable.
The mission of medicine—helping you the patient and being your advocate—is restored to doctors working under Wedge principles.
The Wedge is a space of freedom where quality personal interaction, eye contact and a real sense of being cared for are restored.
Click HERE to ask to stay updated on the latest Wedge news!